200 Executive Parkway
Oroville, California 95966
2. Realize the penalty for sin:
"For the wages of sin is death;" (Romans 6:23a)
Just as there are wages for doing good, there is punishment for doing wrong.
The penalty for our sin is eternal death in a place called Hell.
3. Believe Christ died for you:
"But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." (Romans 5:8)
Christ's great love for us was shown when He died on the cross to pay our sin debts.
4. Believe that Christ is no longer in the grave, but He is at the right hand of the father in Heaven,
ready to make intercession for you: "For there is one God
and one Mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;" (1 Timothy 2:5)
5. Trust Christ alone as your Savior:
"but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." (Romans 6:23b)
"For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." (Romans 10:13)
Everlasting life is a gift purchased by the blood of Jesus and offered freely to those who call upon Him by faith.
6. "Wherefore he is able also to save to the uttermost they that come unto God by him,
seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them." (Hebrews 7:25)